We are the largest growing church in Western Europe. Our phenomenal growth and success is built on strong leadership, our investment in the socio-economic and spiritual needs of multi-cultural communities and our overall desire and commitment to live our lives based on the teachings of Jesus Christ. Within our first 15 years our congregation grew from 300 members to thousands in attendance every Sunday.
Our journey began in September 1992, when Reverend Matthew Ashimolowo and 300 members rented a hall at Holloway Boys School, North London. These humble beginnings reflect the persistence, faith, prayer and patience of a church that is destined for great things.
In 2012, after many months of negotiation, we successfully acquired a 24 acre facility with 12 large buildings and two foundations at Buckmore Park, Chatham, Kent to house the new headquarter Church and Church offices. All these were acquired for £5m debt-free! Thanks to the generosity of our members and friends of KICC. In July 2014 KICC Prayer City was officially opened and dedicated by Pastor Enoch A Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. The 24 acre site, with its 12 buildings enable us to enjoy much more than we had at Waterden road. This is an answer to our prayers and we have called it Prayer City.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
A. The Bible is the mind of Christ and is the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
B. There is one God manifest in three personalities; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
C. The reality of Satan and his present control over unregenerate man does exist.
D. Christianity is based upon the following:
1. The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ
2. His sinless life
3. His miracles
4. His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood
5. His bodily resurrection
6. His ascension to the right hand of the Father
7. His personal return in power and glory as Lord of Lords and King of Kings
8. The fall of man and his lost estate, which makes necessary a rebirth through confession and belief of the Lord Jesus Christ
9. The reconciliation of man to God by the substitutionary death and shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ
10. The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life and blessing in heaven and the resurrection of unbelievers unto everlasting punishment in the torments of hell
11. The present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit, who bestows the spiritual gifts of:
The Word of Wisdom
The Word of Knowledge Faith
Gifts of Healings
Working of Miracles Prophecy
Discerning of Spirits
Various kinds of Tongues
In and among believers on the earth since the day of Pentecost and continuing until our Lords return.